Nicely made. Too bad about the velcro!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Laura from Brooklyn, NY on Monday, March 15, 2010
This is a handsome and well-made little windbreaker. I returned it because I didn't like the velcro fastenings in front (in addition to the zipper.... why?) But for folks who don't mind velcro the way I do, I highly recommend. I found the blue shade very sweet--bright but still tasteful.
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Casual Wear, Hiking
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Breathable, Durable, Lightweight
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: