Sized Right, fills the bill!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Travelgal from Colorado on Thursday, April 29, 2010
This is the perfect lightweight rain jacket to pull out if needed. For really cold weather, it is roomy enough for a sweater or fleece underneath. Takes up little space in a backpack or suitcase, yet wrinkles shake out well in use.
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Casual Wear, Hiking, Travel
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: Not Warm
- Describe Yourself: Anytime
- Gear Usage: Foldable sudden squalls
- Pros: Durable, Lightweight, Stylish, Waterproof, Wind Resistant
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: