Handy, dandy jacket!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Adventurer in Backpacking from Wilmington, NC on Saturday, August 14, 2010
This has proven to be a great jacket. I will say that it's not super warm, but I didn't buy it to keep me warm! Its very light-weight, packs easily, keeps me dry, and protects from the wind somewhat. I used it on a travel backpacking trip and it was perfect.
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Casual Wear, Hiking
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: Not Warm
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Gear Usage: Backpacking, Casual use
- Pros: Breathable, Durable, Lightweight, Stylish, Waterproof, Wind Resistant
- Sleeve Length: Feels too long
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: