Just what the weatherman ordered!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Rox from Chas. SC on Monday, August 16, 2010
This was very useful for a rainy trip in Alaska. It was comfortable and kept the rain out quite well.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Hiking
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: NONE
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Gear Usage: Rainy travel time
- Pros: Lightweight, Stylish, Waterproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: