GREAT jacket in its own pocket!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Annie from Boulder, Colorado on Thursday, August 19, 2010
This jacket is a great buy, and the hood fits/sleeves are long enough...plus, it packs into its own pocket. Am taking it on work trips to China, Egypt and Chile.
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Casual Wear, Hiking
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: Fabric does not breathe
- Describe Yourself: Anytime
- Pros: Durable, Fab windbreaker, Just right for cool rain, Lightweight, nice color, Stylish, Vents, Warm, Waterproof, Wind Resistant
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: