Great Rain Jacket!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Homemaker in Nevada from Gardnerville, NV on Saturday, January 8, 2011
I got one last spring and I Love It! The jacket is really lightweight & stuffs into a daypack nicely. It really is waterproof! So I bought another...
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Hiking
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Intermediate
- Gear Usage: Hiking
- Pros: Durable, Lightweight, Waterproof, Wind Resistant
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: