Exactly what I was looking for.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Anxiety girl from Kingston, NY on Sunday, July 24, 2011
The jacket is light weight which is what was clearly illustrated in the picture. This and the low profile cut is best for use in rowing where there is limited space. It provides enough freedom of movement when sweep rowing or sculling.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Spring fall water sport
- Chest Size: Feels too small
- Cons: A bit short, Poor Ventilation
- Describe Yourself: Advanced
- Gear Usage: Rowing boating travel
- Pros: Compression for stowing, Lightweight, Non-bulky for rowing, Waterproof, Wind Resistant
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: