Lightweight and Great Price!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Catcon from Las Vegas, Nevada on Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Lightweight rain jacket. Not warm, but I didn't expect it to be warm. Thin, packable, great to fold up small to stuff in a bag for days it might rain.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Hiking
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: White is quite see-thru
- Describe Yourself: Beginner
- Gear Usage: Rainy Days
- Pros: Durable, Pockets zip, Stylish, Waterproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: