Light and Dry!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Hikeabout from Hawaii on Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Easy to carry. Good body coverage. Adjustable hood w/lip keeps eyewear dry and clear. Is like a lightweight version of ugly, heavy yellow rubber raingear. Color is bright. NO ventilation is accurate; I wear a very lightweight 100% cotton shirt underneath for comfort.
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Casual Wear, Hiking
- Chest Size: Feels too big
- Cons: Poor Ventilation
- Describe Yourself: Intermediate
- Pros: Lightweight, Waterproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels too long
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: