hope they are waterproof!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by scout mom from MI on Tuesday, March 15, 2011
These pants are light and pass down small. Great to throw in a backpack on a possibly rainy hiking day or for wearing all day snow-shoeing over a base layer or two.
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Camping, Hiking, Snow sports, Snowshoeing
- Describe Yourself: Intermediate
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living, Summer camp, Winter Sports
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Lightweight
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: