Great light backpacking rain pants!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Ridge Runner from Pray, MT on Sunday, September 4, 2011
I am very pleased with the fit and quality of these pants. I wanted rain pants that packed small, have a couple pockets, are long enough, fit trim, breathe a little, and don't cost too much since they will be worn fairly rarely. These fit the description perfectly. Leg zips would be nice, but I would expect to pay more.
- Best Uses: Backcountry
- Describe Yourself: Advanced
- Gear Usage: Lightweight backpacking
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Lightweight, Stylish, Waterproof
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: