Great lightweight rain pants!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by AniBi from Boulder, CO; Talca, CHILE on Thursday, June 14, 2012
Because the pants (and jacket) pack small and are lightweight, they'll be perfect for on my upcoming 4-month trip into several climate zones, including southern hemisphere winter. The jacket size I usually wear fits well, but the pants were about two sizes too small. Finally managed to get pants to fit, so I'm a happy camper!
- Best Uses: Hikingpacks small, Long trip, Travel
- Cons: Had to order larger size, not true to size
- Describe Yourself: Adventuresome, Bargain Shopper, Career, Casual, Eclectic
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable, Easy oneasy offzip legs, Great Color, Great pants for the money, Stores in own pocket, very lightweight
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: