Kept me dry in sideways rain...
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Dog Walker PDX from Portland, OR on Tuesday, April 27, 2010
These rain pants fit very well and are easy to get on and off. They are lightweight and move with me well. No need to take them off when there are breaks in the rain. I do not sweat excessively in them.
- Best Uses: Dog walking, Hiking
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Lightweight, Stylish, Waterproof
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: