Way, way, WAY too big!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Syringalathyrus from Pasadena, CA on Monday, June 14, 2010
The sizing isn't all that precise to begin with, but "medium" was extremely generous. I would think it would fit over size 12-14 pants instead of size 8-10.
- Best Uses: Biking in the rain, Cross Country, Downhill, Hiking, Snowboarding/Skiing
- Cons: Poor Fit
- Describe Yourself: On The Mountain
- Gear Usage: Unpredictable weather
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Lightweight, Waterproof
- Waist: Feels too big
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: