Fit like they're made for me.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Fancy Free 15 from Mason City, IA on Monday, August 16, 2010
I wore this on a tractor ride. Fit comfortably, looked nice, and repeled rain.
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Cross Country, Hiking
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Gear Usage: Rain gear
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Lightweight, Stylish, Warm, Waterproof
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: