Such a sweet deal!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by ak from Bellingham, WA on Thursday, December 2, 2010
It's too cold to try these out in WA right now, but I can't wait to wear them in the spring! The quality is ridiculously good for such a low price. I would give them a 5-star rating for comfort and fit--I just haven't tried them out in the wet yet. I bought them in a medium but I was worried that they might be too tight around my waist--I read some reviews about an uncomfortable drawstring. The drawstring is wide enough that it won't dig in if they fit snugly, but the fit on me is pretty relaxed: definitely room for a layer underneath.
- Best Uses: Hiking
- Describe Yourself: On The Mountain
- Gear Usage: Backpacking, Wet weather living
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Lightweight, Stylish, Waterproof
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: