This is my second pair!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Clams n' gold diggin' mama from CA and OR on Wednesday, March 2, 2011
I bought Med. for when it's colder and I have bulkier clothing underneath and the Sm. is for clamming on the coast where its not as cold.
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Hiking
- Cons: Not Enough Pockets
- Describe Yourself: Intermediate
- Gear Usage: Gold panning in Sierra's
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Lightweight, Stylish, Waterproof
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: