Missing the main point in design.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Chevy from Santa Rosa on Monday, April 4, 2011
I use these for hiking on our property, which, in the morning, is very wet. They are very waterproof but your sweat does not vent. Also the elastic band around the waist broke on the second use. I still LOVE Sierra Trading Post.
- Best Uses: Short hikes
- Cons: Poor Ventilation, Too sweaty
- Describe Yourself: Advanced
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Lightweight, Stylish, Waterproof
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: