Great product! Great quality!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Debbie the vacationer from Langhorne, PA on Thursday, November 17, 2011
I bought the rain pants because I and both of my daughters were going to San Francisco, CA & the weather can be quite unpredictable. We wanted to make sure nothing was going to stop us from touring the city. Sure enough it rained and the rain/wind breaker pants served their purchase. The rain pants were for my daughters and they kept them totally dry and warm from the cool winds especially while riding the trolly car & hanging off the side exposing them to the rainy weather. I would highly recommend this product to my family and friends. I bought large for the girls so that they could fit them over their sweat pants, jeans, etc.
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Cross Country, Downhill, Hiking, Snowboarding/Skiing
- Cons: Sizes run a little small
- Describe Yourself: Intermediate
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living, Winter Sports
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Definately waterproof, Durable, Lightweight, Stylish, Warm, Waterproof
- Was this a gift?: Yes
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: