Packs up super tiny!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by AlwaysGorgeous from Pasadena, CA on Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Got these to keep in my car for emergencies. Packs into its own pocket, smaller than my wallet! Went whale-watching and carried them in my tote bag. Was so glad I had them when the waves splashed over the side of the boat. I threw them on in two seconds and was ready for anything. The guy next to me was soaking wet and cold, but I wasn't!
- Best Uses: Backpacking, Boating sailing, Camping, Hiking, Travel, Whale-watching
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Compact, High-Quality Material and Stitching, Lightweight, Packable, Purse-sized, Waterproof
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: