Can't beat 'em for the price!
Reviewed by CA from Lake Tahoe on Friday, October 1, 2010
These are great-fitting pants and at STP's price you just can't beat 'em! The only downside is that they are a bit bulky, but that also means they're probably warm (I won't have a chance to actually try them until the snow starts to fly). Grab a pair before they're gone!
- Best Uses: Downhill, Snowboarding/Skiing
- Cons: Bulky
- Describe Yourself: On The Mountain
- Gear Usage: Winter Sports
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Warm, Waterproof
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: