Flattering cut for a snow pant.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by TriGirl from VA on Thursday, November 4, 2010
The pants are a flattering cut for a snow pant. I'm usually a medium in pants, rarely being a large, and this was one of those times. If you're between sizes, I'd recommend going up because the pants have a nice waist-adjusting velcro feature that allows you to cinch it smaller.
- Best Uses: Snowboarding/Skiing
- Cons: Bulky
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Gear Usage: Winter Sports
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Warm
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: