Just what she wanted.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by CeeJay from Ohio on Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Has a single layer to tuck in boot and a padded outer layer that goes over the outside of the boot. Fine for snowboarding in Ohio. The padding is not bulky.
- Best Uses: Cross Country, Downhill, Snowboarding/Skiing
- Describe Yourself: Intermediate
- Gear Usage: Winter Sports
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Lightweight
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: Yes
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: