Snow Pants, not just for kids anymore!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by cj2275 from Central Adirondacks, NY on Thursday, January 12, 2012
I got these pants for the windproof/waterproof features. I spend hours snowblowing, at least most years, and standing at nordic ski and biathlon events. These pants are idea for helping get skis on or kneeling in the snow. The coated knee and bottom of the legs area are good for wear. A good buy and a good fit. Well worth the money.
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Coaching, Hiking, Snowblowing, Standing outside
- Describe Yourself: Beginner
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living, Winter Sports
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Lightweight, Warm, Waterproof
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: