Big thumbs up!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Murphy from Akron, OH on Sunday, January 30, 2011
I've only worn them a couple times so far while I was clearing our driveway and sidewalks. They performed great! Kept me warm and dry despite the blowing snow and frigid temperatures.
- Best Uses: Sledding, Snowblowing
- Describe Yourself: Beginner
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living, Winter Sports
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Lightweight, Warm, Waterproof
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: