Good quality at a great price!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by dbasaldua from Buckeye Lake, Ohio on Friday, January 27, 2012
Used for prolonged exposure to cold weather daily while dairy farming and it keeps my husband dry and warm hence protected very well from the elements. Also easy to clean and super lightweight so easy to be in for a long period of time.
- Best Uses: Farming
- Cons: Not Enough Pockets
- Describe Yourself: Intermediate
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Lightweight, Warm, Waterproof
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: