Great Jacket for the Price!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Vacationing Nan from Michigan on Monday, May 3, 2010
I bought a men's raincoat for an upcoming trip to Costa Rica because I could't find what I wanted in a women's. I also bought one for my mom who's going with us. I haven't worn mine in the rain yet, but my mom wore hers in a downpour and said she stayed totally dry. The coat is the lightweight waterproof material (not the heavy plastic stuff) and has a breathable mesh panel in the back. I think it will be perfect for our trip.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Hiking and Camping, Wet Weather
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Lightweight
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: