Haven't tested this jacket yet!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by fishermanLC123 from mississippi on Tuesday, May 18, 2010
I have not tried this jacket out in the elements yet, but as far as I can tell, it seems like a great jacket for the price. I ordered the 2XL and it seems to fit as expected, however, it may run a little small.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Fly fishing, Hiking and Camping, Wet Weather
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Lightweight
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: