Great but packable?
Verified Buyer Reviewed by deb from wisconsin on Saturday, February 4, 2012
Jacket seems great and lightweight. Is a tad short in length for someone 6'3" but wearable. The only problem is, is that we can NOT figure out how it packs in its own pocket (which it claims it does). Needs either a pull sack or instructions. Several people tried and we can't do it without it being terribly bulky.
- Best Uses: Hiking and Camping, Wet Weather
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Lightweight, Waterproof, Windproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: Yes
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: