A great Buy!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Outdoor Girl from Santa Monica, CA on Sunday, March 18, 2012
I had the opportunity to wear this jacket for the first time in a torrential downpour with very windy conditions. The jacket was great as an outer layer. It was lightwieght, waterproof, and great as well as a windbreaker. Didn't walk far enough or intense enough to check out its breathability. But I would recommend it as it performed perfectly in the downpur and wind.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Wet Weather, Windy weather
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Lightweight, Windproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: