Great lightweight Raincoat!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mel the Mom from Portland, Oregon on Wednesday, October 31, 2012
I bought 2 of these for my kids. Great as a lightweight raincoat in 50+ degree weather but definitely needs a fleece or multiple layers for colder weather. This jacket eliminates that bulky coat that kids hate wearing because they are too hot. It's so lightweight that it folds up real small and can fit into a sweatshirt pocket or backpack with plenty of room left for other things. This would make a great travel jacket as well!
- Best Uses: Daily Use, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Pros: Comfortable, Great Color, Lightweight, Packable
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: Yes
Most helpful positive reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: