don't pass this one up!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by thunder thighs 1 from aims, oregon on Friday, July 2, 2010
This is exactly what I've been looking for when out backpacking. What a find- very light weight and waterproof. Buy a size larger if you plan on using it over a down jacket or other layers. Sleeves run a bit long, but not a problem. Can't beat the price!
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Casual Wear, Hiking, Skiing
- Chest Size: Feels too small
- Describe Yourself: On The Mountain
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living, Wet weather
- Pros: Lightweight, Stylish, Waterproof, Wind Resistant
- Sleeve Length: Feels too long
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: