it's been great so far!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by kate the classics major from Northern New Jersey on Wednesday, August 25, 2010
this is a great outer shell for warmer rainy days. it could be used for layering on cooler days as well. my only complaint is that, with my hair pulled back, i don't have a huge amount of room under the hood. i am also 5'11" but pretty thin, so it is very difficult to find clothes that fit perfectly, but if i would have liked longer sleeves. i purchased a medium, which normally fits my body, but the arms are just a bit shorter than i would prefer, which is not unusual for me. it's not bad enough to send it back though and i think most people won't have this problem. so far it has proven to be durable and quite useful. definitely water/wind proof. i have enjoyed it.
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Casual Wear, everyday, Hiking
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Breathable, Durable, Lightweight, Stylish, Waterproof, Wind Resistant
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: