Does the job and lightweight too!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by thunder thighs 1 from aims, oregon on Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Just what I was looking for in a lightweight rain jacket for backpacking. It works too! Nice colors and flattering fit if that matters to you. Works well as a wind breaker too. The only con is that it doesn't have pit zips, but that would add weight.
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Backpacking, Hiking
- Chest Size: Feels too small
- Cons: Non-breathable
- Describe Yourself: On The Mountain
- Pros: Lightweight, Stylish, Waterproof, Wind Resistant
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: