Does a good job.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by CinDevious from Richmond, CA on Sunday, January 2, 2011
Great price and it does its job well. It's not "stylish", but it definitely looks better than a plastic poncho when you need to go out in the rain.
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Casual Wear, Hiking
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: Poor Ventilation
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Breathable, Durable, Lightweight, Waterproof, Wind Resistant
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: