Nice and light!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by LJ from Oregon on Wednesday, April 20, 2011
The only thing I don't like is the zipper gets caught in the jacket, but once it is zipped it is fine. Not crazy about the closure but light and good jacket for the price.
- Best Uses: Hiking
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Intermediate
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living, Walking in wind
- Pros: Lightweight, Waterproof, Wind Resistant
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: