This Jacket Performed in the AMAZON!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Backpacking Mom from Cambridge, MA on Monday, September 5, 2011
I bought this rain jacket as an affordable, waterproof last minute addition to limited gear I took to the Peruvian Amazon. While no fashion statement, this waterproof jacket was a true performer for an amazing price. I was the only dry person while getting poured on steadily for hours in an open boat on the Amazon amidst Landsend, Marmot and plastic bag wearers among us! We even used it to protect gear later on.
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Hiking
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Advanced
- Pros: Durable, Lightweight, Waterproof, Wind Resistant
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: