"I would make this purchase again"
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mom on the Go from South Carolina on Friday, October 7, 2011
I had a rain coat that lasted 7 years and was desperate to find something close to the old one. I needed something packable,breathable, lightweight,comfortable, brightly colored and functionable. Looking at the stitching and fabric it looks like it's going to last many years to come. I'm pleased with the quality and functionality of the coat so far , price was very reasonable. I bike, hike, rollerblade and travel, I'm in average shape, not a jock but no couch potatoe, just to give you an idea of my level of use. Hope this review was helpful in making your next purchase.
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Hiking, Travel
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Intermediate
- Pros: Lightweight, Packable easy for travel, Waterproof, Wind Resistant
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: