Bring along in case it rains!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Rain Walker from Tonawanda, NY on Wednesday, November 2, 2011
This jacket is a good outer layer for rainy weather but the size runs a bit small. Order larger to fit over clothing. The fabric is is nice and flexible rather than stiff like so many waterproof articles. The jacket could easily fit in a glove compartment and emerge with no wrinkles. The color is a rich blue; flattering to everyone.
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Hiking
- Chest Size: Feels too small
- Describe Yourself: Advanced
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living
- Pros: Breathable, Lightweight, Stylish, Waterproof, Wind Resistant
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: