Great lightweight rain jacket!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Rabbitfoot from Hong Kong and San Francisco on Sunday, July 29, 2012
Unfortunately, I cannot comment on its waterproof ability yet, but the color (Waterfall) is lovely and bright, and the size (Small) fits as I had expected. It's a very lightweight jacket, easy to pack, and I expect it to be comfortably light during the typhoon season in the subtropics (where I reside) and durable as an outer layer during colder rainy periods.
- Best Uses: Daily Use, Going Out, Outdoor Activities, Travel, Work
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Pros: Attractive Design, Good Cut, Lightweight
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: