The only waterproof pants you need!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by New to the Mountains from Atco, NJ on Tuesday, May 4, 2010
These pants are great for my hike into the White Mountains in NH they pack light and are easy to pull on over your clothes in case of sudden downpours! Only wish was there was more pockets for a little more ventilation!
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Cross Country, Downhill, Hiking, Snowboarding/Skiing
- Cons: Not Enough Pockets
- Describe Yourself: On The Mountain
- Gear Usage: Winter Sports
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Lightweight, Waterproof
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: