Stuffs down small for backpacking.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Jasmine from CA on Friday, April 15, 2011
Although I have yet to test these because the rainy season is over I am happy with everything else. They are lightweight and stuff down into their pocket so very easy to through into the backpack.
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Hiking
- Describe Yourself: Intermediate
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Lightweight
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: