Great pants for the price.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by K from Southern Oregon Coast on Thursday, August 23, 2012
Not much to say...a fine rainpant for the dollars spent. I go through these things pretty quick at work, so I don't want to invest a lot into them.
- Best Uses: Camping, Hiking, Work
- Cons: Not Enough Pockets or Features
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Lightweight, Packable
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: