Reviewed by McHillberry from Frisco, TX on Sunday, September 11, 2011
My kids grew out of the Kamik liner of their boots after the first year, but the boots still fit so this will add another year on for boot use and warmth. We tried the polartec liners, but they seemed to slip down. I am hoping because the leg part seems tight we will not run into that this year. I am buying a second set so we have a dry pair at all times.
- Best Uses: Extreme Conditions, Icy Conditions, Wet Conditions
- Describe Yourself: Beginner
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living, Winter Sports
- Pros: Breathes Well, Durable, Good material, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No