About Wilderness Systems Tsunami Touring Kayak - 16'
2nds. Wilderness Systems' Tsunami touring kayak comes equipped for sea ventures with Phase 3 outfitting and a roomy cockpit.
Specs about Wilderness Systems Tsunami Touring Kayak - 16'
- Style: Sit in
- Boat style: Kayak
- Occupancy: Single
- Capacity: Up to 325 lb lb.
- Number of seats: 1
- Cockpit size: 35x19"
- Number of hatches: 3
- Weight: 58 lb.
- Length: 16
- Width: 23-1/2
- Material: polyethlene
- Boat usage: Recreation,Touring
- Made in United States of America USA
- May come with minor cosmetic surface imperfections due to shipping. Please remove all packaging material upon arrival and inspect for damage prior to signing acceptance form from carrier. Note any damage on carrier’s document, and contact Sierra Trading Post with any problems.
- Visit our Kayaking Guide
- Delivery Charge: $50
- Must ship truck within the 48 contiguous US only; not eligible for special shipping offers
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
“Does this have a rudder or is a rudder kit available?”
This kayak does not include a rudder, we do not offer a rudder kit.|Harmony offers a a rudder kit that is compatable with the Tsunami.
“HELLO I WAS WOUNDERING ABOUT THE KAYAK. 2NDS, DOES 2NDS MEEN SLIGHT SCRATCHES OR IS THE KAYAK WARPED OR FADED FROM BEING IN THE SUN FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME. THANK YOU KMILKO7@YAHOO.COM”
Seconds just means cosmetic blemishes similar to those you would get on a first outing from carrying the boat accross sand, loading it onto your car, etc. We recommend that you do inspect the boat when it is delivered before you accept delivery.
â€¢2nds: Minor cosmetic blemishes, scratches or irregulars which do not affect the fit, performance, or longevity of the item. Label is usually clipped by the manufacturer. A small flaw means big savings.