About William Rast Tatum Denim Jeans - Bootcut (For Women)
Closeouts. Get out your high heels and go to town in these well-balanced bootcut jeans with a 35" inseam. William Rast's Tatum style is distinguished by pounded metal logo buttons at the front closure and back pocket flaps.
Specs about William Rast Tatum Denim Jeans - Bootcut (For Women)
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Amy from Seattle, WA on Wednesday, February 20, 2013I bought my usual size and these were much too small. Had to return them.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by juice from toronto on Saturday, September 29, 2012Love these jeans
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Date Night/Night Out
- Describe Yourself: Career
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Attractive, Comfortable, High Quality Denim, Holds Color Well, Stylish
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Miss M from Arcata, CA on Tuesday, March 6, 2012I wear these daily - stay at home mom. They look cute with a thin tee-shirt but are long enough for heels and a nicer night out on the town. The jeans are dark so they look dressier; however, they do not hold their shape well so by the end of the day they are stretched out and sloppy looking. They back flaps on the back pockets need ironing to lay down.
- Best Uses: Daily Wear, Night out
- Cons: Stretch out with wear, Thin material
- Pros: Lengthen leg, Low-cute rise, Minimize rear
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.