About Wolverine Adirondack Oxford Shoes (For Men)
Closeouts. Part boat shoe, part work shoe, Wolverine's Adirondack oxford shoe features a handsome, contrast leather upper with handstitched details, raw leather lacing and a sturdy, lugged Vibram® rubber outsole that'll get you through a rough day.
Specs about Wolverine Adirondack Oxford Shoes (For Men)
- Upper: Leather
- Lining: Leather and textile
- Outsole: Vibram® rubber
- Heel height: 1-1/2"
- Weight (pair): 2 lb. 4 oz.
- Made in China
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Reedguy from Wisconsin on Tuesday, September 10, 2013Very nice dual purpose shoe. Well constructed. Good sole. I take a size 9.5, ordered a 9 which fits. I read they run a little large.
Reviewed by PR-ny from NYC on Wednesday, September 4, 2013Initial impression (too hat now to wear it):
1. Definitely half size LARGER than marked. I tried also 7.5 instead 8.5, but had to return, too short.
2. "D" width is OK for high instep and wider foot. Leather is good quality and molded around your foot.
3. Looks better than pictured, very acceptable for city's casual style.
4. Very comfortable.
5. Full grain leather upper, leather midsole, thick Vibram sole.
6. Handsewn - should be resoleable.
1. Because of handsewn construction should be not waterproof.
2. Unlined leather could stains bright socks (not sure but very possible).
Overall for this price (with coupon) great shoes.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Eric from West Virginia on Monday, February 11, 2013Great for work. Comfortable, great support.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.