Reviewed by Patricia from Santa Rosa, CA on Tuesday, November 13, 2012
This item looks cute in the photo. It was made with heavy weight yarn and was bulky and overall fit was big. I knew that it had no buttons, but I felt that it really needed them. I considered adding them, but then my husband gave it a big thumbs down. Returning.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear
- Chest Size: Feels too big
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Bulky Fit No Buttons
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length