Reviewed by Heidi the quilter from Fort Collins, CO on Sunday, January 22, 2012
I bought this jacket in ultraviolet (2XL). It fit perfectly and I bought another in spruce. The jacket is work appropriate and not as casual as I thought it would be from the on-line picture. The jacket is midweight and matches the Woolrich Kalista tee. The length covers the stomach and the style can be worn open or zipped up. It washes easily and requires low care. Great jacket.
- Best Uses: Daily Use, Going Out, Work
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable, Good Cut, Stylish, Versatile
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No