About Woolrich Laurel Run II Cargo Skirt (For Women)
Closeouts. With lightweight stretch cotton fabric and plenty of storage to hold your essentials, Woolrich's Laurel Run II skirt is a versatile, go-anywhere staple for your spring and summer adventures.
Specs about Woolrich Laurel Run II Cargo Skirt (For Women)
- Skirt length: Short
- Length: 19" (based on size 10)
- Waistband: 1-3/4"
- Belt loops: 2"
- Fabric: 98% cotton, 2% spandex
- Care: Machine wash, tumble dry
- Made in China
Woolrich Womens Size Chart
|XS - 4||34||33.5||27 - 28||26.5 - 27.5||37||36.5|
|S - 6||35||34.5||29 - 29||27.5 - 28.5||38||37.5|
|S - 8||36||35.5||29 - 30||28.5 - 29.5||39||38.5|
|M - 10||37||36.5||30 - 31||29.5 - 30.5||40||39.5|
|M - 12||38.5||38||31.5 - 32.5||31 - 32||41||40.5|
|L - 14||40||39.5||33 - 34||32.5 - 33.5||42.5||42|
|L - 16||41.5||41||35 - 36||34.5 - 35.5||44||43.5|
|XL - 18||43.5||43||37.5 - 38.5||37 - 38||45.5||45|
|XL - 20||45||44.5||40 - 41||39.5 - 40.5||47||46.5|
|XXL - 22||47||46.5||42 - 43||41.5 - 42.5||48.5||48|
|XXL - 24||49||48.5||44 - 45||43.5 - 44.5||50||49.5|
Note: Measurements are women's body measurements and they are in inches.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Nancy from MI on Sunday, March 19, 2017Skirt was true to size but lacked any drape. Returned.
Reviewed by Marcia from Virginia on Saturday, June 4, 2016I really wanted this skirt to work. I ordered a 4 which normally fits me. This skirt was large, boxy, and
super unflattering on me. And to concur with the other reviewer, this is not designed for work attire.
It's very casual and meant for traveling, picnics and the park.
Reviewed by nkb from ma on Tuesday, May 10, 2016There are a lot of reasons to like this skirt and give it 4 stars instead of 3. Here are the pros:
1. Length is great. It is that critical inch and half longer than most of the shorter skirts you see that are simply too short for grown-ups.
2. Fit is really spot on. (If between sizes I would go up, but if you are a standard size I think this is really good)
3. Comfortable, and of course pockets are always great. Very nice option for a casual picnic or such on the weekend.
But here is what disappointed me:
1. I don't know where the other reviewers work, but I find this skirt *far* too casual for an office environment. Based on the other reviews I was crossing my fingers, but the material is just so casual I would be embarrassed to walk into a professional meeting in this skirt.
2. It wrinkles like crazy. If you look closely at the photograph here, you will see that this skirt is even wrinkled in the promotional image.
3. Again, I don't know where the other reviewers live, but I'm in New England and I consider this definitely a one -season skirt. Because the material is thin and wrinkley, I think it would look stupid with leggings and therefore not appropriate for spring or fall.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Catskill Laura from NY on Monday, May 2, 2016This is an overall nice skirt & I feel it fits true to size.
Reviewed by Janelle from S. FL on Tuesday, November 3, 2015Great skirt, but simply didn't care for the crunchy fabric. Fit well and a wonderful color, though.